Prepare for the Data Protection Officer role under the new General Data Protection Regulation
The GDPR Practitioner Certificate (GDPR.Cert) is the qualification for those undertaking the role of Data Protection Officer under the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Formerly the Data Protection Practitioner Certificate, the course has been redesigned to teach delegates essential GDPR skills and knowledge.
The course takes place over four days (one day per week) and involves lectures, discussion and practical exercises. This is followed by a written assessment on day 5. Candidates are then required to complete a project (in their own time) to achieve the certificate.
WHY THIS COURSE IS DIFFERENT
- Examines all aspects of GDPR in detail
- Teaches essential DPO skills incl. DP audits and Privacy Impact Assessments
- Comprehensive learning materials designed to help delegates during the course and in their job
- Includes an online Resource Lab
- Modern and practical assessment methods. No rote learning
Click here to see the key features.
Anyone in the public or private sector who needs in depth knowledge of GDPR and how it applies to their role including:
- Data Protection Officers
- HR Professionals
- Compliance Officers
- IT Officers
- Legal Advisers
SYLLABUS ENDORSED BY
In House Option
- Why not bring the trainer to you to deliver this course at your premises at a substantially reduced cost? Click here
for more info.