- Before You Book
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the technology to view our online courses. Please check the system requirements before booking.
If you cannot attend or have technical difficulties we will let you have access to the recording (for your viewing only) for one week after the event.
- We do not refund due to non attendance or technical difficulties nor can we transfer you onto another course.
- If you book by using the booking form we will send you an invoice. Please ensure you quote a purchase order number. After booking you will receive an e mail confirming your attendance and giving you full details about how to participate.
- The course fee allows one delegate to attend one online course and download one certificate. If a number of people in your organisation are viewing the course you need to pay the fee for each person. This applies even if they are using one computer and one set of log in details. We will issue additional invoices if this is the case.
- Cancellations can only be accepted in writing at least seven days before the course is due to take place. We will provide a full refund. If you make a booking within seven days of the course date you cannot cancel but you can nominate a substitute delegate at no charge.
- We set a limit of 25 delegates per course. This allows us to enable full interaction with the group and ensure that everyone has the opportunity to ask questions. If a course is full we will endeavour to arrange another one.
- YOUR PRIVACY