GDPR COMPLIANCE HEALTH CHECK
The General Data Protection Regulation will radically change the way organisations must account for the personal data they capture, use and share for their business.
Drawing on over 15 years of expertise in data protection, records management and information governance, our consultants can help your organisation assess its current level of compliance with the requirements of the GDPR and map out an action plan for getting it right.
GDPR IS A GAME CHANGER
With fines for breaches of up to €20m or 4% of turnover, and reputational damage for getting it wrong, no organisation can afford to ignore its responsibilities. Changes such as the statutory duty to report breaches, the new "right to be forgotten" and the much stricter rules around consent and privacy notices completely alter the landscape for working with personal data.
"We're all going to have to change how we think about Data Protection."
Elizabeth Denham, Information Commissioner, Jan 2017
ACT NOW DELIVERS
We understand the practicalities of data protection inside businesses and public bodies. Our GDPR health check will provide your organisation with:
- A preliminary assessment of your current level of preparedness for GDPR;
- A prioritised and specific compliance action plan;
- Pointers to guidance, models and good practice resources relevant to your needs.
If required, we can also discuss how Act Now can assist you with implementation, through our acclaimed training offers or expert consultancy support.
SHORT, SHARP AND FOCUSSED
Time is running out. The Act Now GDPR health check is designed to get your organisation swiftly on the road to compliance. Our typical approach is:
- An initial phone call to scope and arrange the health check;
- One intensive day on-site with you, talking to key staff and observing systems and activities;
- One day review of relevant policies and process documentation;
- Provision of the report with a follow-up teleconference to present the findings;
- (Optional) Face-to-face presentation of the findings to senior management.
We are happy to tailor our approach to your needs where a more extensive review is necessary because of the size of your organisation or the complexity of your data processing.
Contact Us Now