£49 plus vat per licence
Each licence allows one individual within your organisation to access the course for 30 days. Access cannot be shared either within or outside your organisation.
Boss won't pay? - Here's some suggestions on how to persuade him/her.
You can place your order online. Upon receipt we will process your order, send you an invoice and request details of individual users. We will then email each user with their personal log in details.
Terms and Conditions
- We will work out the cost based on the number of licences when you place your first order. You can request additional licences at a later date but these will not qualify for the lower fee (as per the above table) based on the number you originally ordered.
- Each licence gives one individual within your own organisation access to the course for 60 days (from the date of first login).
- If a user fails to complete the course within the allotted 60 days, the full invoice will still be payable. If it has been paid we cannot offer a refund or extend the time for accessing the course.
- Users cannot share access with anyone else within or outside their organisation.
- Orders cannot be placed jointly with other organisations/individuals to qualify for a lower fee.
- Orders can be cancelled within seven days of the order being placed, but only if no user has started the course. After seven days the full invoice remains payable whether the course has been started or not.
- Names of individual users can be changed as long as they have not started the course.
- Unused licences expire 12 months after the date of purchase . We cannot extend the terms of the licence nor offer a refund.
- Disclaimer - Please note that the course is meant for training only. It is not legal advice about what you should and should not do in any given situation. The scenarios and assessments within the modules are meant to test your knowledge and help you learn. They are based on our knowledge and experience. In some areas the views of your lawyers and other experts may differ. This is the nature of RIPA! You should always seek independent legal advice before taking any particular course of action in your real life surveillance situations and not rely on the contents of this course. We cannot accept any liability for loss or damage suffered as a result of any action or inaction on your part based on the contents of this course.
- Act Now reserves the right to cancel access to the course if it has reasonable cause to believe that access is being abused or that the security of our system is being compromised.
- Please also read our FAQs which form part of these terms and conditions.