The BCS Certificates in Data Protection and Freedom of Information provide a cost-effective solution to your information law training needs. Our BCS courses are designed to benefit both new DP and FOI officers as well as experienced practitioners. All our speakers are well known experts in their field who deliver a comprehensive course with the most up to date materials.
With an updated online resource lab containing over 10 hours of online videos and 20 online quizzes, you will never be in a better shape to pass the BCS exams. Don't just take our word for it though - read the testimonials from previous delegates.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- A tutor marked mock exam
- All delegates receive a comprehensive set of materials including all legislation
- A competitive fee which includes the exam fee and no hidden extras
- Live webinars to aid delegate study and revision
- Free access to the Act Now Resource Lab which includes
- Revision videos
- Online quizzes to test your knowledge
- briefing notes on key elements of the syllabus
- links to relevant ICO and (other agencies') guides
- Lectures, Case Studies, Exercises and Homework.
- A tutor marked Mock Exam
- Online Revision - In addition to face to face training all our courses are supplemented with a live online revision session (unique to Act Now).
- Exam - 3 hour closed book exam.
FEE & MATERIALS (£1,950 plus vat)
The fee, £1,950 plus vat, includes attendance on all days of the course, online training sessions, access to the resource lab and the exam fee. Lunch and refreshments are included (except exam day).
Delegates will receive copies of all relevant legislation, slides and documentation which will assist in exam revision and also as a valuable reference tool in the office.